Benefit from great discounts on multiple prints. Contact me for a quote.
If you've ever thought about learning how to shoot the Milky Way stars with great natural foregrounds, you won't want to miss this opportunity. Night sky photographers and instructors Earl Mallia and Derren Vella have teamed up for the sixth time to offer an incredible learning experience under the night skies in one of their favourite points at Fomm ir-rih.
THIS WORKSHOP WILL HELP YOU
· Plan out your shots by utilizing star applications
· Learn how to properly setup for shooting the night sky
· Learn how to use a star tracker
· Learn how to focus your lens in total darkness.
· Learn how to shoot the Milky-Way
· Learn how to reduce noise in your images by stacking
· Learn how to properly edit a night time image
HERE IS A LIST OF RECOMMENDED ITEMS
A sturdy Tripod
A DSLR or mirrorless camera with capability to shoot at least ISO 3200 with moderate noise.
A wide angle lens of at least 24mm with an aperture of f/3.5 or less.
An remote control shutter.
Good walking shoes
Photographing the Milky-way at Fomm-ir rih
Meeting point at 20.00 https://goo.gl/maps/UX1qHDEQ6bUvyJTd7
We finish the workshop at around 23.30
Friday 10 September at 20.00 Photography session
Saturday 11 September at 14.00 - Post Processing at MIPP premises in Paola
Fees - € 60 P/P for both days.
We have a limited space for only 15 participants therefore booking is highly recommended
(Payment will be collected from 2 weeks prior the workshop)
Contact me to book your place
The Milky-way Galaxy - Derren Vella 2020